Kindle Fire HD not only gives you good quality screen but when connected with the help of HDMI cable to the HDMI port of the TV it lets you watch the connect on a bigger screen.
Are you a Kindle Fire user then you might be aware that you can connect your device to your TV and view content on the bigger screen and if you are not familiar with the process Kindle Fire support will help you setting up your Kindle Fire with your TV. However, the methods which we have mentioned below will differ as per your Kindle Fire device and TV. You can also follow the steps mentioned below to connect your device to your TV.
How to connect HD fire with HDMI TV:
First of all, you need HDMI cable with a standard HDMI connector at one end and a micro-HDMI connector at another. This is the only accessories you will need.
- You need a long cord about 15 feet(4.5m) for controlling content on your Kindle Fire HD as it streams to your TV.
- This only works if your TV has HDMI port and if it lacks HDMI port then follow different to connect your kindle Fire HD to a non-HDMI TV.
- This method only works for Kindle Fire HD as the original Kindle Fire or the Kindle Fire HDX lacks HDMI port.
2.Connect the cable to your TV and Kindle
Just plug the HDMI portion of the cord into the HDMI port of the TV. Now plug the micro HDMI cord connector into the micro-HDMI port located on the side of your Kindle Fire HD.
3.Switch your TV to HDMI input
It varies from TV to TV but generally you will find the “Source” or “Input” button on your remote. Once you locate it press the “Source” or “Input” button and scroll till you see an active HDMI input and now select this.
- Please note to turn on your Kindle Fire HD otherwise the connection won’t establish.
- After selecting HDMI input, the interface of your Kindle Fire HD should pop up on your TV screen. If it does show up you need to check the connection and make sure that you have chosen the correct HDMI input on your TV.
4. Watch Kindle content
After the connection gets established between your Kindle Fire HD and TV you are ready to play content on your Kindle device. Now you can watch any videos which you have saved earlier or access the Amazon instant video app for streaming content. Also, you can download streaming videos apps such Netflix, Hulu Plus, Crackle, HBO. In addition to this, you can also watch a video via internet browser if that installed on your device. If you need any help then it is easily available on www kindle com support.