Amazon has developed various models of kindle for dedicated book readers according to their different choices. If someone wants to enjoy longer reading on their tablet, then nothing is better than Kindle oasis model. If you want to enjoy apps like plethora and Spotify, then you can buy Kindle fire and HDX model. The Kindle models have diverse features and functionalities with respect to price. The most expensive model is going to have the maximum amount of features that amazon has in the offing. Whereas the base model has basic functionality only. More information about models can be taken from Kindle support link.
Today, in this blog post we are going to discuss the method to take a screenshot from your Kindle fire or Kindle fire HD model. There is no need to install any additional app in this regard. If you find any problem thereafter, you can take Kindle help from www kindle com support link.
If you want to share your Kindle screen with your friend, then you can easily do so by taking the screenshot of your Kindle screen. Whatever is being displayed on your Kindle will be directly received from your friend Kindle. You can share things like web pages, Book page, app screen, product images, video shot and uploaded photos with the help of screenshot feature.
If you want to diagnose your friend’s Kindle, then also you can diagnose it with the help of screenshot. Simply ask your friend to send the screenshot of his malfunctioned kindle. Thereafter, he will not find any need to take help from Kindle com support link. You will be able to solve it easily on your own.
Of course, what you can’t share through screenshot is video file and the app itself because screenshot captures only still pictures but not the motion counterparts.
Now we are going to discuss the simple guide for taking a screenshot from your Kindle Fire HDX and fire HD model. Read all the steps carefully and implement on your kindle fire tablet. If you find any problem midway, then go to kindle fire support help link.
- It is very easy to take a screenshot on Kindle fire series model. Apparently screen shot requires rooted tablet so this doesn’t mean that some app is required to take a screenshot on your device.
- There is no requirement of ADB for connecting the Kindle to the computer. Many of the app developers use this tool to capture the screen.
- To take a screenshot of your Kindle fire HD or fire HDX screen, simply press and hold the power button and volume down key altogether for about 4 seconds.
- You will notice the camera shutter sound from your device. It means that screenshot is successfully saved in the internal memory of your kindle. You can fetch photos from the folder anytime. If you find any problem in capturing the screen, then you can call at Amazon kindle customer service number to talk with technical experts.
- Amazon kindle support this function in almost all the kindle fire models. If you want to edit your photos later on, then you can easily do so by getting into editing tools from kindle fire tablet.