Roku works smoothly when it is properly installed and connected to the wireless network, but things can changed dramatically if there is any wireless related issues. What people need to do at that time is, they have to take the help of the support provider for Roku to get the issue solved in the easiest of the ways.
Roku can be a great platform to watch the best class entertainment. But, in order to watch it, you have to be sure about the wireless connection in your house. If you own a Roku player, then you must be aware of the fact that the streaming takes place with the help of the internet. If the wireless connection is not right, then you won’t be able to enjoy the entertainment in the way that you could have enjoyed. If you are facing wireless connectivity issues in your Roku player, then you can take a look at the following steps.
There are different steps to resolve wireless connectivity related issues for Windows and Mac. Let us talk about the Windows wireless connectivity issues first.
- You have to log into the administrator account of Roku.
- Then, you will have to click on ‘Run’ command and enter ‘certmgr.msc’.
- You are going to see a folder named ‘trusted root authorities’. In that folder, there is a sub folder by the name of ‘certificates’.
- There will be a file named ‘user trust RSA certification authority’, which you have to delete.
- Then, you have to try connecting to the wireless network and I’m sure that it will be connected this time.
These were the steps to resolve the connectivity issues in the Windows based operating systems. Now, let us check out the steps for Macs as well because there is a significant number of Mac users as well.
- You have to open system preferences.
- After opening it, you have to select profiles.
- You will see an option named ‘wireless’ under the device profiles section.
- There is a minus sign at the bottom of the screen (left side), which you have to press.
- Now, you have to close that system preferences option.
- It’s time to connect to the wireless network.
- Go to the browser and try opening a website.
- You need to ensure that the radio button is chosen before you connect to the internet.
- Now, you have to click ‘Join now’ option.
- After that, you can save that file and open it.
- Now, open the join now app and follow the instructions that you see on the screen.
These are the steps for Macs, which you can follow to get rid of the wireless connectivity issue. You also need to determine whether you possess the right Roku link code activation or not. You must have it, otherwise you won’t be able to finish the Roku installation process in the desired way. What you can do is, you can go to www Roku com link and find the code.
Most often, the wireless connectivity issue can be caused with the inefficient Roku account setup. So, you have to make sure that you check out the Roku link in order to set up the wireless network on your Roku player. If you are not sure why your wireless network is not getting hooked up with the Roku, then you can take Roku support and ask them about the same. You can easily find the best Roku customer service by checking various sites on the web.