How you’re e-reading is going with your Kindle device? Being one of the finest product of Amazon, the e-reading device has become one of the main players in the category of all the e-reading devices in the market. The exclusive bunch of features and services has also played a fine role in grabbing the attention of all the potential users across the local boundaries.
With the course of time and competition, Amazon has been in the active mode in terms of upgrading the features and other functions of the e-reading device in order to lift the performance standard and better the user experience in a fine way.
Well, the different ranges of the Kindle device and its Kindle store which holds up the lineup of best Kindle books have been the key factor to provide the best e-reading experience to all the users out there. Being one of the fine users of the Kindle device, there are instances when you wish to listen to all your favorite collection of books rather than just having the reading experience. In the case, if you are in that list of users who wish to have the audio version of their Kindle book, then using up the Alexa can easily give you that listening experience in a fine way.
The digital smart assistant is actually smart enough to read aloud your favorite Kindle title in a fair way. There is no doubt that it might not match up the reading skills of any narrator, still, it can be the best option when there is no availability of audiobooks or when you are actually busy in cooking your favorite dish and wish to catch up your favorite title easily. When you wish to listen to your Kindle book through Alexa, then here are the fine steps which you actually need to follow up.
1) The first thing which you will require to do is to unlock your Alexa app.
2) After that, you will need to click the Menu button on the top left side of the app.
3) Head on to choose “Music, Video, and Books” option.
4) After that, you will need to scroll down and then simply click the Kindle under the headings of the book.
5) Now, head on to choose your favorite book in the different Kindle titles that the Kindle Alexa can actually read. In the case, if you don’t get navigated to the playback screen quickly, simply click the Now Playing button at the center right (it will display like an equalizer).
6) Head on to click the Queue at the top center of the Alexa app to head straight to a particular chapter. Here you can easily pause the playback or simply skip or ahead to the thirty seconds by accessing the playback controls. If you don’t wish to use up the app, or can’t simply reach out to the phone, you can still issue the same command through your voice.
7) Now, just click that chapter that you wish to play.
In the case of any tech barrier, just reach out to Kindle com support for expert assistance and solutions.