Kindle devices such are Kindle Fire devices are encountering various issues lately. In this blog, we will try to know about these issues and try to find the solutions for resolving these issues.
Apart, from Kindle e-readers range such as Kindle Paperwhite, Voyage, Oasis, Kindle also has Fire devices range. The Kindle Fire has been the successful range of Kindle which has gained immense heights and became popular among people .Amazon has revamped its Android offering by introducing this range of Fire HD tablets. The Kindle Fire HDX comes in two sizes one with 7-inch or 8.9-inch screen and in case you are facing any difficulty while handling these then Kindle Fire Support can help you.
Kindle Fire HDX devices have been really popular but they do have a downside to them and they offer limited Amazon content. Apart from this, you might encounter various Kindle Fire HD problems. Here in this blog, we will highlight those issues and try to find solutions for the same.
Kindle Device keeps shutting down:
If your Kindle Fire HD keeps shutting down up itself then there might be several reasons behind it.
- Make sure your battery is fully charged.
- Reset your tablet by holding down the power button for about 20 sec and then wait for few seconds and then press the power button again.You can also hold the power button continuously for 40 sec and this will force a restart.
- In case you are experiencing an issue like screen going off then just goto
Settings > Display > Screen Timeout and set it to be higher or Never.
- This can also happen due to overheating. If your Kindle feels very warm on touching then try removing its case and give it some time to cool down and after some time turn it again.
- You can also charge it by using a different charger or cable to make sure the battery is properly charging.
- The last option is to back up all the files and perform a factory reset. To perform factory reset
Go to Settings > Device > Reset to Factory Defaults > Reset.
If you are not able to fix it then is the right time to call Kindle customer service who will provide precise guidance.
Keyboard typing incorrect:
Some of the Kindle Fire owners have reported that they are not able to type correctly with their Kindle. Sometimes it might produce a random collection of characters which is different from what user is typing. It might delete some words or skip pages.
- Foremost, thing you can do is clean the touchscreen using a microfiber cloth. Make sure the case you are using is fitting your Kindle Fire and also check for any air bubbles if you are using any screen protector.
- After this, hold down the power button for 20 sec and turn it off and again press the power button to turn it on.
- Ensure that your Kindle is fully charged.
- You can go for factory reset, but you will lose all the data so make the backup of the data first. Just swipe down from the top and tap
Settings > Device > Reset to Factory Defaults > Reset.
Error saying : “AN INTERNAL ERROR OCCURRED”:
Many users have been getting this message “An internal error occurred” while they try loading certain apps. The main reason for this could be connectivity issues make sure you have a good network connection.
Purple or blue haze on the screen:
Some users have noticed purple or blue haze around the edges of the Kindle Fire HDX. However, Amazon clarified that with the use of Blue LED’s you may notice very narrow, faint blue tint around the edges. The light on the Kindle Fire HDX 7 is blue due to the technology used to obtain perfect color accuracy.
There are many other problems that being a kindle Fire users you might face but these can be perfectly handled by Kindle Professionals or you can take Kindle support.