We all are familiar with Kindle e-readers, if you’re a book lover then we no need to give any explanation. Book lovers just need to put their suitable credentials into Amazon Kindle Login and can grab their favorite books from the library and those who are using Kindle Fire tablet they can also contact professionals, in case they find any trouble on their device. Below we have two most common issues, most of the users are facing. Well, we also grasp the fixations, you just need to follow these steps or simply get in touch with professionals.
Problem: App won’t load or keeps crashing
This problem has cropped many times in forum posts like this one. If you have a chronic issue with a particular app on your Kindle Fire tablet — Possibly it won’t load, or it keeps freezing or crashing — then you need to follow these steps
- Navigate to Settings > Apps & Games > Manage All Applications and find the issue app. Then, make a tap on Force stop and Clear cache.
- If that doesn’t work, then try to uninstall the app through Settings > Apps & Games > Manage All Applications > [App name] > Uninstall. By holding down the Power button for 40 seconds restart your device, and then install the app again.
- You can find some extra advice in the help section of Amazon or you can take Kindle Help by contacting professionals.
Glitch: Stuck on “Optimizing system storage and applications”
Some of the readers have found that their Fire HD gets stuck on message, “Optimizing system storage and applications”, or keeps showcasing the message frequently. This is a fairly general issue, which has been raised in the Amazon forums here and there.
- Plug it into the wall using your authentic cable and charger, and provide it half an hour or so to finish.
- If it’s still not functioning, then try holding down the Power button for 40 seconds approx. to force a restart.
- There’s also a chance that this issue is linked to your MicroSD card. If you have a MicroSD card in your tablet, then turn the tablet off and remove it, and then check to see if the problem is fixed. If your MicroSD card is causing the issue and try plugging it into your PC or another device, copy your files, and wipe it. Later, copy them back over before reinserting it into your Fire tablet. For more, you can visit www Kindle com support.